Sunday, April 18, 2010

My first Web Blog !!!


My First Web Blog here:) --

All friends are welcome!I am a guy from INDIA(as I don't understand the meaning of "From which state I am from?") and now working in TESCO @ Banglore. Though I am almost driven mad by everyday routines of surfing on net during free times, I enjoy quite myself learning new things each time. Here I have to refer that I am still a new baby of Bloggers, but I will be trying my best to become an expert :).
In this blog, I don't wanna say something about studies or current affairs in my blogs, I just wanna know how you guys react to see me here and the most important is how can i keep progressing. I am really appreciated if you show me some tips , Thanks!

8 comments:

soumya said...

nice one sandeep.....whr r u nw a days?

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

Keep Going.
Never look back or never get upset with any of the comments.
All the Best for blogging.

Sana Sandeep said...

@soumya
thanks a lot !!
i m working at tesco @ banglore.
@praveen
Thanks a lot nd hope will take the best of ur suggestions ....

आपदां अपहर्तारं दातारं सर्वसंपदाम् . लोकाभिरामं श्रीरामं भूयो भूयो नमाम्यहम् said...

good one

आपदां अपहर्तारं दातारं सर्वसंपदाम् . लोकाभिरामं श्रीरामं भूयो भूयो नमाम्यहम् said...

good one

Unknown said...

Hey BABY BLOGGER,
Keep Going........
This guy is really focused in his way....
keep BLOGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sana Sandeep said...

@Praveen Shukla, @ Manas Nayar
Thanks a lot nice compliment

divya said...

Whats up Sandy???Is it really an imaginary story??? It dont seem to be...We can feel ur feel...Whats up?whoz d girl???Come on Sana chepese ....:)